At Casa Tropica Private Resort in Laguna, we made our packages as affordable as possible. So, we’ve adjusted our prices so you only pay for the rooms the fits the number of guests in your group.
Promo Terms and Conditions
Promo applies to Sunday to Thursday slots of August & September 2023 only. Promo does not apply to resort stays starting from October 1, 2023 onwards. Promo does not apply to early bookings for other future months and cannot be applied to previous bookings done before August 1, 2023. Promo excludes holidays and long weekends (August 18-21 and August 25-28)
Promo cannot be availed in conjunction with other additional discounts including PWD & Senior Citizen discount. They can avail of the promotional discount or discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Resort Rules & Policies
— Occupancy by more than the stated number of guests in your package size will result in a required upgrade to the next available package. If no upgrade is available, an extra pax surcharge of Php 1000 per head applies up to the maximum capacity of the Villa, currently strictly up to 30 pax only for One (1) villa and 55 pax for Two (2) Villa Package.
— If you exceed the maximum capacity of the villa, the exceeding guests will not be allowed inside the Villa for safety and security reasons.
Only pre-registered guests are allowed to enter the property.
— For the number of pax, we count both adults and kids alike, except for toddlers below 2 years old (similar to Airlines and AirBnB
— We also count everyone that goes into the resort regardless of whether they are staying overnight or not.
— Occupancy by more than the stated number of guests in your package size will result in a required upgrade to the next available package. If no upgrade is available, an extra pax surcharge of Php 1000 per head applies up to the maximum capacity of the Villa, strictly up to 30 pax only.
Only pre-registered guests are allowed to enter the property.
— Each of our Private Resorts has its own exclusive villa, pool and amenities. You will not be sharing the villa with anyone.
— Whichever Package you choose, you will still get exclusive use of the entire villa and we will just lock the other rooms. No sharing w/ other groups.
— The package rate only includes exclusive use of the entire villa. Rental does not include maid/butler services such as cooking, washing dishes, laundry etc.. Our resort staff’s main job is to turn over the property and assist if there are any issues or emergencies.
Casa Tropica gives prorated discount to Senior Citizens or Persons with Disability. Discount shall only apply on the prorated share of the package rate of the entitled person and amount depends on the applicable package.
The discount shall be deducted on the balance upon final submission of the complete guest list and submission of the required Philippine-Issued Senior Citizen’s or Person with Disability Identification Card.
Senior and PWD discount cannot be availed in conjunction with any of our on-going promos or special rates. They can avail of the promotional discount or discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
DISCOUNT PER NIGHT FOR EACH SENIOR/PWD
Package A for 1 to 8 pax = Php 500
Package B for 9 to 12 pax = Php 400
Package C for 13 to 16 pax = Php 350
Package D for 17 to 20 pax = Php 320
Package E, F, G, H, I (21 pax and above) = Php 300
Casa Tropica Private Pool in Laguna does not charge any corkage fee for bringing your own food and drinks, or delivery of food trays except if you bring in a professional caterer with tables and chairs setup (we charge Php 1,500 catering corkage fee for additional use of our facilities).
Our resort does not have a restaurant where you can order food. However, there are several restaurants and convenience stores located just outside the resort. You can just ask our friendly resort staff for contact numbers or directions.
– Due to COVID-19 guidelines, we cannot provide dining utensils, so please bring your own plates, cups, spoons, forks, knives and table napkins.
– We do not provide toiletries, so please bring these items too.
For Event styling, Balloon installation is NOT allowed unless it is standalone (centerpieces and standalone decors). Use of Tape of any kind (scotch tape, double-sided, masking tape etc.) is not allowed to be sticked on any of our walls. Decors/Tarps can be tied to our I-Beams with strings. All decor should also be removed by the guest before check out. Any damage incurred will be charged accordingly. Property Damage charge starts at Php 2000.
Additional charges may be incurred for weddings, debuts, baptisms, reunions, anniversaries, team building activities, and other parties that require additional event setup over and above our included amenities. Below are corresponding fees for some usual items:
— Professional Lights & Sounds, Live Bands and the like: Php 5,000. By approval based on electrical load capacity. (Two Villa Rental is Required)
— We do not charge any corkage fee for bringing your own food and drinks, or delivery of food trays, except if you hire a professional caterer with tables and chairs setup: Php 1,500 catering corkage fee
— Mobile Bar, Food Carts, Photo Booth: Php 1,000 per supplier
— Photographer, Videographer, Event Stylist, Magicians, Hosts, Pastors (Php 1000 per person but are not allowed to stay overnight).
— Projectors, Mini Component/Sound System and other small appliances & electronics: Php 1,000 per item
Note that Casa Tropica Pansol Private Resort does not supply any of the above mentioned items, but we charge for the additional use of our facilities, electricity, and water, over and above the regular amenities that we provide. Please email us at email@example.com for a detailed quotation for your event or call us at (02) 8998-3002 or (0925) 798-3002
Casa Tropica is a pet-friendly resort. If you are bringing your pet with you, there is a minimal Php 1500 Pet Surcharge per night (good for up to 2 pets) to cover our costs of extra cleaning and vacuuming. Additional pets are subject to management approval with corresponding charges.
Below are some reminders:
1. Pets are allowed in all the open areas of the villa. They are also allowed to stay in Room 1 at the ground floor. However, they are not allowed inside Room 2, 3, and 4 at the second floor.
2. Pets should always be with the owner or a designated individual, and cannot be left unattended.
3. Please inform us if you plan on letting your pet swim in the pool. If they do, we would need to start draining the pool by 10:00am of your check-out date. This is to ensure that we have enough time to do extra disinfection of the pool for our next guest.
4. Properly remove and dispose of any litter or waste associated with your pet(s) on the villa. Excessive clean-up fee applies if my pet’s pee, poop, and food are left on the floor.
5. In the event of any staff member is present on the villa due to your personal requests, please be present so that your pet will not exhibit any aggressive behavior towards them.
6. Your pets should have all required and up-to-date vaccinations and inoculations. They also should not have any communicable illnesses or diseases. You should be able to produce your pets records if required.
7. Pet owner agrees to accept full responsibility for all damages and/or unusual degree of soiling caused by the pet’s during my stay at the villa. The villa accepts no responsibility for a pet and/or pet owner who does not follow the items listed on this waiver. Excessive clean-up and/or damage fee starts at Php 2500.
8. Pet owner agrees to register their pets upon arrival at the villa and sign the required pet waiver.
INDEMNIFICATION and RELEASE
In consideration of Casa Tropica Villas allowing my pet to stay, I understand and voluntarily agree that I will be solely responsible for my pet and for any loss, damages, personal injuries, including death, sustained by my pet. In the event that such personal injuries or property damage should arise, I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Casa Tropica Villas, together with its past or present owners, employees, agents, attorneys, insurers, affiliated companies, successors and assigns, for any claim that may arise.